Are you currently a student attending a US college or university? If so, we would like to feature your story in our 'Why College Matters' series. We are looking for students willing to share what inspires them about attending college. Tell us about your college experience and inspire others who might want to follow in your footsteps.
Interested? Read on to find out how you can participate.
What does college mean to you? Be a star, share your story for a chance to win $100 and inspire other students.
Between January and June 2017, we will be collecting stories from college students to be featured on our site. To enter, simply answer a few questions (more details below) about your school/college and your career goals. We will review the entries at the end of each month and the best will be featured here on our site and through our social media channels.
For current college students
- Tell us about yourself. How old are you? Where did you grow up?
- What college are you currently attending?
- How and why did you choose your college?
- What are you currently studying at college?
- What are your career goals? What do you want to do after college?
- What's the most interesting thing about attending college?
- Would you recommend your college to incoming students? Why or why not?
- What has been your proudest achievement so far?
- How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?