Are you a high school junior or senior? If so, we would like to feature your story in our 'Why College Matters' series. We are looking for students willing to share what inspires them about attending college. If you are in high school or just about to start college, we are interested in hearing about your college aspirations.
Interested? Read on to find out how you can participate.
What does college mean to you? Be a star, share your story for a chance to win $100 and inspire other students.
Between January and June 2017, we will be collecting stories from high school students to be featured on our site. To enter, simply answer a few questions (more details below) about your school/college and your career goals. We will review the entries at the end of each month and the best will be featured here on our site and through our social media channels.
1. Tell us about yourself. How old are you? Where did you grow up?
2. What high school do you go to currently and what subjects are you taking?
3. Have you decided which college(s) you plan to apply to? Which one(s) and why?
4. What would you like to study in college and why?
5. What are your career goals? What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
6. What's your favorite hobby or sport?
7. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
8. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
Note: Remember to include a photo or two.